Friday, March 20, 2009

WE ARE FRIENDS

Anu of Chandrabaga and Pavithra of Pakashale passed me this lovely award. Thanks gals I am honoured.
The award states that-These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement (? big word, lol). Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
It's so hard to choose 8 bloggers from my friends :-(
Here is my list
1. Mahimaa of Indian Vegetarian Kitchen
2. Raji of Raks Kitchen
3. Shama of Easy to cook recipes
4. Varsha of Will O the Wisp
5. Ann of Delighted Foodie
6. Sanghi of Sanghi's food delights
7. Neema of Recipewap
8. Asha of Foodies Hope

1 comments:

Sanghi

Hi Vidhas,

congrats!Thanks for passing me this award..!