Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Best Friend and Inspiration

Hema has also passed Friends Award too.We were friends for the past six years. We met in our first kids play school. We have become friends. When I was in the family way for my second one , she was also carrying second one.( Two months Less than me) We use to go for check ups together. When we went for my second weekly check up , the doctor told I have to get admitted for delivery since I am in labour. Hema waited till my in laws came and the she went home. She is really a good friend. Thank You Hema , it means a lot to me.




Hema has passed me this award by creating on her own, since I have introduced to this blog world. I was contributing recipes in my SIL’s blog (Vibaas) first. That time I have sent a link to her to view it. Later we both started our own blog. Thanks Hema for honouring me. Later we both started our own blog. Thanks Hema for honouring me.,



0 comments: